Easy Listening!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Astrological After-sex Comments

Astrological After-sex Comments


Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"                              <<<<<YUMM YUMM
Taurus: "I'm hungry pass the pizza."
Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"
Cancer: "When are we getting married?"
Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"                                     <<<<<Yup one nighter Oh yeah
Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."                       <<<<<<<<<Married, MOVING ON 
Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."                              <<<<<RUNNNNNNNNNNNN
Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."                  <<<<< NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sagittarius: "Don't call me I'll call you."                  <<<<<GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"
Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"
Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"  <<<<<<lol Go Pisce

blog comments powered by Disqus