Easy Listening!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dimension

Winter Moonlight

The snow, so peaceful and serene,
caressed by the soft moonlight,
gave magical feelings to the night.

The soft blue glow,
the lover's words that then did flow,
their lips closer and closer
until, locked in the throes
of a passionate embrace,
he decided to express his feelings,
to keep her safe.

He whispered softly,
his words like music to her ears,
"I Love You,"
and her response the same,
heard like the gentle breeze,
"And I, love you, forever."

That was the night they promised
to be together through everything,
each to care for the other when old and gray
A lover's pact
the most likely to last.

- Krista J. Mikula -

only in another Dimension


Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -


Yes i fully understand this..

Love will brake you down to your lowest.

to truly understand this and respect this

who needs love.



by I wanna L your V--//

I see where this has gone, yes I do.
I cannot do much about it though.
No Sir I can't. I'll just sit and wait.
Grin, nod and watch as the events unfold.

Mutter I might. Oh my you don't say?
What's that I see. Don't be silly.
My dear child, what are you looking at,
With your foolish grin, your muttered words?

Pish-Posh, that's lies all lies, lies, lies!
I do believe I speak the truth. Do I not?
Ohh..I see. I don't now do I?
I'll have you know, I'm the best truth-be-told.

Ack, you are a what? A..Oh I see.
Yes, I know what you are. I'm not dumb you hear.
You are a teenager, shall I explain my wisdom.
Let you have, a few wise tales so you learn?

Ruin my fun why don't you,
And the story had just begun too.
I'm older, though so this is how this will go.
Place your behind on that thing..

Now what's it called, I'm not all there you see.
AH-HA! Sit your behind upon that chair.
Close your eyes, and listen to what I shall say.
Define teenager, oh why I think I shall!

Adolescent a juvenile. Wait, are my words to big?
Do you need me to be more simple minded for you?
Let's break it down now, shall I not? Ten words shall do!
"A juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity."

Ah who am I kidding with my little games.
I'm no older than you, can't you see that.
I bet you did, care to refine what you said earlier?
I'm trouble you see, nothing more than a teenager I may be.

A wise ass, with a knack to be an annoyance.
Keep on grinning, and nodding. I know what you think.
For I too, think just lika'you my fellow teens.
Bow your heads, kiss my feet. Laugh with me.

Randomness shall over run, the teens shall be free.
Free I say, my games are done, no more grins
My jokes are gone, giggle free I seem to be
I'm back at one. Back to when I was no-one.


Basically i Miss you

kisses.. Still Pouting

0 comments: